Alma urban crib is all about style, mobility & storage. Designed for urban spaces, elevated living, co-sleeping & grandparent/second homes, Alma's unique & simple patented fold makes it extremely easy to store and move. Alma has two mattress heights combining the benefits of a newborn bassinet or cradle with a mini-crib; a modern easy folding bed that can be used comfortably from newborn to close to 12 months(depending on baby's size) and pairs perfectly with the Alma Dresser.
- modern design, solid wood mini-crib sized for urban living spaces
- co-sleeper/bassinet with extended life as mini-crib, comfortably up to 12 months (longer lifespan depends on baby size)
- sized for room-to-room mobility during nap time; fits easily through small & standard doorways
- patented no-tools-required easy set up in under 5 minutes
- compact-fold construction for easy storage & transport (durable storage bag available)
- open slats on all four sides maximize all important air-flow
- 2 position adjustable mattress platform for growing baby
- 4 lockable castors
Must be used with Alma mattress and bedding which is sold separately.
All bloom products exceed applicable safety standards and regulations. Bloom proactively minimizes the use of harmful chemicals and processes in their products and manufacturing. Bloom products are certified compliant with CPSIA requirements. All bloom products are independently tested and certified to be lead free, phthalate free, PVC free, MDF free, heavy metal free and AZO dye free.
Bloom wooden products are:
- free of wood PCP and other toxic wood preservatives
- fiberboard (MDF) free
- use formaldehyde free adhesive
- low VOC finishes
- originate from certified sustainable beech and birch wood forests.
Bloom prohibits the use of wood from intact natural forests, high conservation value forests, protected areas and high value tropical wood species.
Meets US safety standards.
White glove service is optional in San Francisco, New York and Chicago which includes assembly and removal of debris.
Furniture can be made with a whole array of chemicals such as formaldehyde, polyurethane and toxic finishes, all of which give off VOCs. When choosing furniture you should avoid these harmful chemicals by looking for cribs, changers and dressers that are formaldehyde free and finished with water-based paints and stains. For more on how to choose healthy baby furniture click here.
When you purchase a furniture item from Sprout San Francisco, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Come see our floor modes in our San Francisco and Chicago Locations!