The Georgian Crib by ducduc is generous in scale, featuring built-in storage drawers for clothing and trinkets easily accessible for the little one. When your little one begins to outgrow the crib, use the toddler guardrail kit (sold separately) to convert your crib into a toddler bed with ease.
• handrubbed, multilayered, water-based, low-VOC finishes
• drawer interiors specially finished in ducduc signature orange, unless otherwise
• features self-close drawer glides for a smooth closing motion
• four mattress height settings for maximum versatility
• compatible with toddler rail.
Available in over 50 colors and combinations. To view all color options, click here. Plywood on Georgian Crib: Crib sides, Drawer Faces, Drawer Boxes, Mattress Panel.
Delivery includes white glove.
Meets US safety standards.
Furniture can be made with a whole array of chemicals such as formaldehyde, polyurethane and toxic finishes, all of which give off VOCs. When choosing furniture you should avoid these harmful chemicals by looking for cribs, changers and dressers that are formaldehyde free and finished with water-based paints and stains. For more on how to choose healthy baby furniture click here.
When you purchase a furniture item from Sprout San Francisco, you agree to our terms and conditions.