A Sprout Exclusive by Monte Design! The only glider filled with natural latex offered in either Oeko-Tex certified microfiber or Italian wool, this is the most natural glider out there. Both the microfiber glider and the wool glider are completely free of any polyurethane foam and free of fire retardants, making it safe for you and baby.
Soft and luxurious, the Como Glider offers a calming and soothing glide that is sure to lull your little one to sleep. The extra soft seat and back cushion will make this natural glider the favorite seat in the house. Beautifully tailored sides and a solid walnut base create a sophisticated look that is perfect for any nursery. Lumbar pillow with coordinating fabric is included or you may choose a pillow with designer fabric to customize your glider. Add the matching gliding ottoman for a more relaxing seat.
Pure: healthy and hygienic ventilation
- Made of 100% natural latex without any artificial additives. The milky white natural latex is extracted from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree that grows in South-East Asia.
- Thoroughly washed, leaving nothing behind but pure natural latex. Achieved Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, product class I showing that it even meets the ecological requirements for baby articles.
- Due to its production process the product is free of petrochemicals.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified Silver, showing it is a very healthy, hygienic and responsible product choice.
- Creates open, round air cushions that maximize air circulation and ventilation in the bed and make the product the most resilient choice for perfect pressure relief and good body posture.
- Helps regulate body temperature and helps to dissipate body moisture, making you sleep more hygienically.
Come see the pebble grey microfiber and oatmeal wool floor models at our New York location, the pebble grey wool model at our San Francisco location, and the pebble grey microfiber model at our Chicago location.
To find out why latex is the healthiest option for your glider read our blog, Latex: Is this good or bad?
Lead time is usually 8-10 weeks, however, we have started stocking the Grey Microfiber option due to popularity. the lead time for the Pebble Grey Microfiber is currently 3 weeks. Please note that the lead time does not include transit time.
Furniture can be made with a whole array of chemicals such as formaldehyde, polyurethane and toxic finishes, all of which give off VOCs. When choosing furniture you should avoid these harmful chemicals by looking for cribs, changers, dressers and gliders that are formaldehyde free and finished with water-based paints and stains. For more on how to choose healthy baby furniture click here.
Please note that the glider is custom made to order therefore it is final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. When you purchase a furniture item from Sprout San Francisco, you agree to our terms and conditions.