4 Season® Baby Sleep Bag with Feet, Merino Wool, Gray
Are you worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino, there is no need to worry. The exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature, which helps your child to sleep safely and comfortably through the night. It gives you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well.
This amazing baby sleeping bag also saves you buying different sleep sacs for different seasons - you can use it year-round.
- Woolino's 4 Season baby sleeping bags are designed to be worn year round. They are made from 100% natural breathable fibers and contain NO synthetic filling. Therefore, they do not have a fixed TOG. The fine merino wool lining helps naturally in regulating baby’s body temperature, keeping baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Woolino sleep bags are recommended to be used in room temperatures 63-75F (17-24C). Simply adjust the layers of sleepwear worn under the sleeping bag to suit the nursery temperature. You can find our suggested dressing guidelines on the back of the room thermometer that comes with every baby sleep bag.
- Made of 100% Natural: SILKY-SOFT Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer.
- 100% Natural: silky soft Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
- Merino wool regulates body temperature unlike any other fiber, keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temperatures 63-77F (17-15C)
- Foot openings allow child to sleep with feet out
- Unzips from bottom for easy diaper changes
- Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin
- Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
Machine wash on low (100°F max), use wool or mild detergent. Close zipper. Can be tumble dried on No Heat or Air Dry setting. Hang to dry whenever possible. To refresh and reduce washing, turn garment inside-out and air often.