Indoor and Outdoor Baby & Toddler Swing, Classic Taupe
This Solvej swing is an attractive and safe baby swing, convertible to a toddler swing, for a product that grows with your child and will bring joy for many years. Skilfully crafted with only the best materials, it is for use indoors and out. The timeless natural design makes it an enduring classic you can be proud to hand on to future generations.
- All Solvej swings are proudly made in New Zealand with a business model to support local rural communities.
- This swing converts from a baby swing to a toddler swing using the domed leg divider when your toddler is around 3 years old. This makes the swing suitable from approximate 6-months to 6 years (from when the baby can sit up unaided to the weight of 40kg/88lbs.) It is very easy to make the change between baby and toddler versions if you have both a baby and toddler in the home. The unusually long period you and your child can use this swing makes it excellent value for money.
- This swing has been designed for both indoor and outdoor use with carbine hooks and screw eyes for easy transition between the two. Made from natural durable timber, rot proof canvas, 10mm yachting braid and stainless steel fittings the swing is well equipped to handle the outdoor elements.
- This swing can be hung up to a height of 2.4 metres, or 7' 10"( to cover both baby and toddler mode*), without adding extension ropes. (note this is the hanging height not the length of the ropes) If you purchase directly from us we can also organsie to make the ropes longer, which may have an additional small cost. Please email us if you require this service. Alternatively you may decide to purchase extension ropes or tree hangers.
*In Toddler Swing mode the swing is low enough that a child can climb in and out themselves.
- Age: 6 months - 6 years (baby can sit up unaided to maximum 88 lbs.)
- Made of rot-proof canvas, 10mm yachting braid, stainless steel fittings, & salvaged Matai (Prumnopitys taxifolia) timber, a native & endemic tree to NZ.
- Durable timber & rot-proof canvas make this a great swing that can handle the outdoor elements.
- Carbine hooks make it is very easy to put up and take down.
- Packs down flat, so it's easy to transport or store.
- Each swing has a crotch restraint plus a safety belt & closed means of attachment.
- The rope is a soft 10mm high performance polyester yachting braid.
- The Baby & Toddler Swing is extremely safe for your little one.
- Converts from a baby swing to a toddler swing using the domed leg divider when your toddler is around 3 years old.
- It's easy to swap between baby & toddler versions, if you have both a baby & a toddler.
- Includes a 9 years replacement guarantee.
- It is an extremely safe swing for your baby with its safety belt and closed hooks and screw eyes. The beads are coloured with non-toxic paint. It conforms to the safety standards of Australasia and North America.
- Conveniently designed the swing packs down flat for easy storage and transport. Carbine hooks and screw eyes also make the swing easy to move between indoors and out or various places in your home or other locations.
- Manufactured in New Zeland
- Crafted with salvaged Matai (Prumnopitys taxifolia) timber, a native & endemic tree to NZ.
- Beads are colored with nontoxic paint.