Bamboo Baby Forks (Older Babies)
Bamboo Baby Forks for sale at Avanchy boast a unique design! This silicone-tipped baby fork is one of a kind and the safest feeding fork on the market.
Unlike plastic forks, which can hurt baby's delicate mouth, our training forks are completely safe. The spork design has a silicone tip that's rigid enough to pierce veggies and other basic foods but soft enough not to hurt baby's gums.
The short, lightweight bamboo handle is smooth and easy to hold. It's a great baby fork or toddler training fork for baby-led weaning (BLW).
Beautiful Bamboo Baby Forks for sale at Avanchy are available in seven juicy colors to match Avanchy plates and bowls.
What you get
• Five (5) silicone baby forks with organic bamboo handle
- Age: 4 Months to 6 Years
- Dimensions: 5 1/2 in. L × 1 1/4 in. W
- Made of Organic bamboo and silicone
- Silicone tines and neck
- Organic, sustainable, 100% biodegradable bamboo handle with FDA-approved, food-grade varnish
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free