Bee's Wrap Assorted 3-Pack, Vegan Herb Garden
Reusable, plant-based, made in Vermont. Bees Wrap substituted beeswax for candelilla, a plant native to the Southwest & Mexico with similar properties to beeswax. Their assorted set features small, medium, and large eco-friendly wraps that are essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers. The best part? Zero plastic waste.
Reusable, plant-based, made in Vermont. We substituted beeswax for candelilla, a plant native to the Southwest & Mexico with similar properties to beeswax. Our assorted set features small, medium, and large eco-friendly wraps that are essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers. The best part? Zero plastic waste. Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Our reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic—for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and for covering a bowl or casserole dish. The rising trend for plant based ingredients and greater availability of these alternatives has enabled us to launch a 100% vegan food wrap without compromising the quality and performance you expect from Bee’s Wrap.
- Made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee’s Wrap® around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When Bee's Wrap cools—within seconds—it holds its seal. Use your Bee’s Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat or fish.
- Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage. You'll know your wrap has reached the end of its useful life in the kitchen when it has worn thin and soft and has trouble sticking to itself. At this time, you can cut your wrap into strips and add to your compost pile, or use as a natural and effective fire starter.
- 1 Small (7" x 8") wrap
- 1 Medium (10" x 11") wrap
- 1 Large (13" x 14") wrap
- Manufactured in Bristol, Vermont.
- Fabric and printing is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Beeswax is sourced from sustainably-managed hives in the US.
- Only organic jojoba oil is used.
- Bee’s Wrap packaging is recyclable and plastic-free.
- A Green America certified company, Bee's Wrap® is committed to using their business as a vehicle for social change, and to bettering the lives of their customers, employees, community, and planet. As a family business, they are vested in the values and environment we all pass along to future generations.