Bee's Wrap Explorer Pack, Monarch Print
Bee's Wrap® is the sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage. The Explorer Pack has one sandwich wrap and two versatile medium wraps in a beautiful Monarch butterfly print in partnership with National Geographic.
Featuring one sandwich wrap and two versatile medium wraps in a brand new print, the Explorer Pack makes it easy and — dare we say — fun to bundle up your sandwich or snacks, fruit, cheese, or trail mix. Use one of your wraps as a place mat, and when finished, conveniently fold your wraps and tuck away for later use.
Bee’s Wrap® is made with organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. The wraps are fully biodegradable and compostable.
The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh, and allow Bee’s Wrap to be used again and again. Simply wash with cool water and soap, then hang to dry. Used several times each week, Bee’s Wrap will last for roughly one year.
This print is made in partnership with National Geographic as part of their “Planet or Plastic?” campaign. This multi-year, global initiative is designed to raise awareness of the global plastic pollution crisis.
- Dimensions: Set of 3, in Two Sizes:
- 1 Sandwich: 13" x 13"
- 2 Medium: 10" x 11"
- Made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal. When cool, the wrap will hold its shape.
- Reusable. Wash in COOL water with a mild dish soap. Let air dry.
- Used several times each week, Bee’s Wrap will last for roughly one year.
- Reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. At the end of your wrap’s useful life in the kitchen, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap, or wrap them around pieces of kindling and use as a natural and effective fire starter.
- Manufactured in Bristol, Vermont.
- Fabric and printing is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Beeswax is sourced from sustainably-managed hives in the US.
- Only organic jojoba oil is used.
- Bee’s Wrap packaging is recyclable and plastic-free.
- A Green America certified company, Bee's Wrap® is committed to using their business as a vehicle for social change, and to bettering the lives of their customers, employees, community, and planet. As a family business, they are vested in the values and environment we all pass along to future generations.