Plan Toys Bell Rattle
The Bell Rattle is safe for the smallest mouths because its made of sustainable and preservative-free rubber wood that's colored with natural water-based dyes then coated in a non-toxic finish.
The Bell Rattle is a safe toy for babies because it's made of sustainable and preservative-free rubber wood that's colored with natural water-based dyes then coated in a non-toxic finish.
- Age: 0+
- Made of sustainable and preservative-free rubberwood; natural water-based dyes coated with a non-toxic finish
- Manufactured in Thailand
- All PlanToys are made from natural rubber wood trees, which are only cut down after they stop producing latex. They are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde-free glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue. Organic color pigments and water-based dyes are used—there are no chemical dyes containing lead or any other heavy metals. Read about our visit to this carbon-neutral company.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
We found other products you might like!