Inspired by Hollywood regency designs, the Beverly Bed by Newport Cottages brings a touch of glamor to any bedroom. Customize the look to match your home with numerous color options. The nontoxic, low-VOC finishes contribute to a safe & healthy home. Available in Twin, Full, or Queen.
- Dimensions: 42" W x 80" D x 56" H
- Made of select hardwoods, low VOC paints & finishes.
- An optional trundle is available for twin or full sizes.
- Use with the Standard Guardrail (sold separately) to help keep your little one safe.
- Benchmade: this item is individually built from start to finish on the bench of a highly skilled carpenter.
- Paint finishes are semi-gloss. Please note, the final look of each finish will vary slightly on different species of wood, as each has its own inherent qualities.
- Customizable with numerous paint colors. View all color options.
- Base colors are included with most finish options, accent colors are always included. Premium finishes (Gold, Platinum Silver, & Rose Gold) are available for an additional 10% as the base color.
- If your little one is just transitioning to a big kid bed, a Standard Guardrail (sold separately) is available for added safety.
- 15% Standard shipping fee includes White Glove service. Your item will be unpacked, assembled in the room of your choice, and all packing debris will be removed.
- Rush shipping (lead time 6-8 weeks) can be requested for an additional $250.
- Custom Order Item: Final Sale. Please see full Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery Surcharge: $224.25
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins.
- Newport Cottages use low VOC (volatile organic compounds) finishes that contain significantly fewer polluting toxins to promote a healthy environment in your nursery.
- Each piece is crafted from select hardwoods. Low emission, low VOC, MDF which complies with all CARB standards is used for the moldings.
- We carefully research all the furniture we sell to ensure it is free from a whole array of chemicals including formaldehyde, polyurethane, and other toxins found in some finishes, all of which give off VOCs. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Furniture.