Carrot Veggie Toy by Under the Nile
A member of Under the Nile’s renowned collection of stuffed organic fruits and veggies toys, Carrot is destined to be baby's favorite. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, they're safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this is the one time you want your kids to play with their food! Inspired by their own commitment to sustainable agriculture, their collection of fruit and veggies are STEM toys for future scientists and environmentalists.
The center of Under the Nile’s 13 Villages Project, their fruits and veggies give back to an initiative created by their co-founder Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt. Each fruit and veggie is made by women of different villages in Egypt.
- Dimensions: 7" tall
- Made of 100% certified organic Egyptian cotton
- GOTS certified.
- Made at fair trade farm in Egypt.
- Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
- Care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry. Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow).
- Manufactured in Egypt
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.