Mandarin Chinese Character Blocks
These award-winning blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, and language skills in kindergarten and pre-school aged children. These beautiful blocks use Simplified Chinese Characters.
This 32-block set reveals a debossed Simplified Chinese character representing the word for an animal. On its opposing side, find the same character paired with its English translation. See a handcrafted picture of the animal on yet another side. Also featured: a stroke grid, Simplified Chinese/English numbers; plus a bold Chinoiserie design.
Tote, sort, and store your blocks by adding this clever little wagon. This little wood wagon is fun to push, but it also makes a lovely block display. It's also engraved with a handsome Uncle Goose logo on the bumper.
You'll also find the Uncle Goose Wagon comes in handy for sorting and stacking activities.
- Age: 2 years & up.
- Dimensions: each block is 1.75"
- Made of basswood & nontoxic paints.
- These beautiful blocks use Simplified Chinese Characters.
- These award-winning beautiful wood alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, & language skills in kindergarten and preschool aged children.
- The upright edges of these blocks are beveled to eliminate sharp corners & make the blocks more comfortable to hold.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic Inks: These toys are made from child-safe materials, including the nontoxic inks. They are tested regularly & always surpass national & international standards on ink safety.
- These blocks are made from basswood which is grown around the Great Lakes. Basswood is ideal for making blocks because it’s light-weight, light-colored, & odor-free.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.