Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat, Mammoth (Merino wool + TENCEL® Blend)
The Compact Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow convertible car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
- All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants.
- Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Extended Rear-Facing-Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar-Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System-Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology(EACT)-Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
Clek’s Premium Fabric Collection:
Clek’sPremium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Free of any added Flame Retardants
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
- Made with Natural Materials
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation
Child Height, Weight and AgeRear Facing Mode:
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
*When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Child Height, Weight and Age - Forward-Facing Mode:
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Age: rear-facing 14 - 50 lbs, 25" - 43" front-facing 20 - 65 lbs, 30" - 49"
- Made of 100% merino wool, with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Rear-Facing Use: 14-50 lbs & 25"-43", (use with Clek's Infant Thingy, sold separately, for babies starting at 5 lbs & 19").
- Forward-Facing Use: 22-65 lbs & 30"-49".
- The narrow overall width makes 3-across seating possible.
- Designed for extended rear-facing use—up to 50 lbs & 43" height.
- Structural Headrest: The energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest with deep side wings is connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-absorbing foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar (Rear-Facing): Improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision.
- The REACT™ Safety System has an aluminum honeycomb crumple zone that absorbs energy and protects your child much like the crumple zones in cars—one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
- Rigid-LATCH makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Rear-facing installation is improved with an easy-access belt path, small footprint, and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Rear-facing base is detachable.
- Smooth Recline: Features an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- Clek products are fully recyclable! Click here for recycling instructions on Clek's website.
- The AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in rear-facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- Orders cannot be canceled or rerouted once placed.
- Manufactured in Canada.
- No flame retardants.
- The Mammoth fabric is 100% wool. Wool is a natural flame retardant, so the foam (different from that used on the crypton fabric car seats) does not contain any flame retardant chemicals.
- Clek uses the term "no added flame retardants" to describe the Mammoth seat because it believes that it can never be 100% sure what will be found from the environment or from cross contamination if it's seats are tested by a new party. The lab testing from a prominent U.S. lab that Clek conducts, shows that all of the major components of its Mammoth seat test free of flame retardant chemicals.