2019 Clek Foonf Compact Convertible Car Seat, Thunder
Clek Foonf is a compact convertible car seat that's equipped with safety features from every angle. Sprout San Francisco independently tested the Clek Foonf foam to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants.
The Clek Foonf is a compact convertible car seat that's equipped with safety features from every angle. Sprout San Francisco independently tested the Clek Foonf foam to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. It's also recyclable!
- Age: rear-facing 14 - 50 lbs, 25" - 43" front-facing 20 - 65 lbs, 30" - 49"
- Dimensions: Seating Dept 12.5 in. (32 cm) Seating Height 21.5–26 in. (54.5-66 cm) Harness-Slot Height 10–17 in. (25.4-43.2 cm) Width 13-17 in. (33-43 cm) Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing 33 in. (84 cm) Height Measurement in Rear-Facing 25.75–28.5 in. (65-72 cm) S
- Made of GREENGUARD GOLD certified fabrics, with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Rear-Facing Use: 14-50 lbs & 25"-43", (use with Clek's Infant Thingy, sold separately, for babies starting at 5 lbs & 19").
- Forward-Facing Use: 22-65 lbs & 30"-49".
- The narrow overall width makes 3-across seating possible.
- Designed for extended rear-facing use—up to 50 lbs & 43" height.
- Structural Headrest: The energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest with deep side wings is connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-absorbing foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar (Rear-Facing): Improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision.
- The REACT™ Safety System has an aluminum honeycomb crumple zone that absorbs energy and protects your child much like the crumple zones in cars—one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
- Rigid-LATCH makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Rear-facing installation is improved with an easy-access belt path, small footprint, and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Rear-facing base is detachable.
- Smooth Recline: Features an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- Clek products are fully recyclable! Click here for recycling instructions on Clek's website.
- The AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in rear-facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- Orders cannot be canceled or rerouted once placed.
- We independently tested the Clek Foonf foam to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. Read more here.
- This car seat is GREENGUARD certified fabrics.
- Standard C-Zero Plus A new fluorine-free fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, it's GREENGUARD Gold certified and it's better for the environment than our previous version was! (Fabric used for: shadow, flamingo and capri)
- Tailored C-Zero Plus A new fluorine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win!(fabric used for: thunder and slate)
- 100% Merino Wool A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not! (Fabric used for mammoth)