Clek Olli, Mammoth (Merino wool + TENCEL® Blend)
As a parent, you’ll appreciate that the Olli belt-positioning backless booster has earned industry awards. But we have an even tougher audience to please: 6 to 12-year-olds who won’t settle for ugly or uncool. With a carrying strap and a quick-release system, Olli gives kids the freedom to carry their own ride wherever they go – from your car to a taxi or even a plane.
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Height: 40–57 in.
- Weight: 40–120 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
Booster seat laws may vary. Please check your local booster seat laws.
The Safety Highlights that set the Clek Olli apart:
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
No Numb Bums Here. Ride On!
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time - even your legs fall asleep! The Olli is different: it's built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class seat manufacturers Clek wants to put an end to numb-bum. The Comfort-Cube is Comprised of:
- Metal substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Clek’s Premium Fabric Collection:
Clek’sPremium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Free of any added Flame Retardants
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
- Made with Natural Materials
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation
- Made of metal substructure, polypropylene base, Greenguard certified fabrics. Free of Brominated & Chlorinated Flame Retardants.
- The LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system.
- If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
- Raises your child 4" to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit.
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety.
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”.
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied.
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- The Olli is different; it’s built like the seat in your car.
- The Comfort-cube construction is comprised of: a Metal Substructure that provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position; expanded polypropylene base that delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road; molded polyurethane foam pad that maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel.
- Clek LATCH connectors attach securely to your vehicle’s LATCH lower anchors in 10 seconds (or less) in most vehicles
- Quick release system for easy removal.
- Weighs 5 lb for easy portability between vehicles, through the airport, or walking through the city.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- We independently tested the Foonf foam (the Olli is made from the same materials) to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. Read more here.
- GREENGUARD certified fabrics.