Clek Oobr Full Back Booster Seat, Mammoth (Merino wool + TENCEL® Blend)
Built like the seat in your car, but sized for your child.
Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a high-impact copolymer frame, an energy-absorbing EPP foam reinforced headrest and a steel base sub-structure with integrated rigid-LATCH connectors for enhanced seat stability. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 10+ years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
- All Oobr models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered, and made in Canada.
- Elemental Safety System-Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System in every Oobr secures and protects your child.
- High-Impact Copolymer Seat Frame-Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings-Connects to the impact copolymer frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer-Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides-Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
- Rigid-LATCH System-Integrated into the steel base sub-structure to lock the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH (UAS), providing additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Reclining Seat Back-Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when asleep in the car.
- Adjustable Headrest-For a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolters for comfortable naps.
- Removable Seat Back-Allows you to easily convert to a backless booster for extended use.
- Detachable Drink-thingy-Can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
- Recyclable through Clek-When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Engineered for Comfort-Removable seat cushion allows for the cover to be hand washed.
- 1+2 Year Warranty-Clek stands behind their car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration-Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in an Oobr, year after year, after year.
Elemental Safety System:
- Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System in every Oobr secures and protects your child.
- High-Impact Copolymer Seat Frame
- Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
- Connects to the impact copolymer frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
- Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
Clek’s Premium Fabric Collection:
Clek’sPremium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Free of any added Flame Retardants
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
- Made with Natural Materials
- Ethically Sourced, Non-mulesed Merino Wool
- Best for Breathability & Temperature Regulation
Child Height, Weight and Age - High Back Mode:
- Height: 40–57 in
- Weight: 40–100 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
Booster seat laws may vary. Please check your local booster seat laws.
Child Height, Weight and Age - Backless Mode:
- Height: 40–57 in.
- Weight: 40–100 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
- Age: 4 years and up.
- Made of Made of magnesium frame covered in 100% Merino wool with no added flame retardants.
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
In the Box
- Oobr booster seat with warning labels attached
- Oobr drink-thingy
- Owner's manual
- Warranty registration card
- Oobr conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Oobr has a 9 year expiration.
Package Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 28 in. x 17 in. x 13 in.
- Weight: 27 lb
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height Of The Rear Of The Seat: 4.5 in.
- Height Of The Front Of The Seat: 5 in.
- Height Of The Armrest: 9 in.
- Width Of The Front Of The Seat: 20 in.
- Width Of The Front Of The Seat (Backless Mode): 14 in.
- Overall Width With Drink-Thingy: 20 in.
- Inner Width Of The Headrest: 7.75 in.
- Height From Seating Surface To Shoulder Belt Guide: 14–21 in.
- Weight: 20 lb
- Weight (Backless Mode): 10 lb
No flame retardants.
The Mammoth fabric is 100% wool. Wool is a natural flame retardant, so the foam (different from that used on the crypton fabric car seats) does not contain any flame retardant chemicals.
Clek uses the term "no added flame retardants" to describe the Mammoth seat because it believes that it can never be 100% sure what will be found from the environment or from cross contamination if it's seats are tested by a new party. The lab testing from a prominent U.S. lab that Clek conducts, shows that all of the major components of its Mammoth seat test free of flame retardant chemicals.