Como Pure Latex Gliding Ottoman
This Como Pure Latex Ottoman perfectly matches our Como Pure Glider including natural latex fill in place of polyurethane foam. Put your feet up and relax!
The Como Pure Latex Gliding Ottoman perfectly matches our Como Pure Glider including natural latex fill in place of polyurethane foam and is Greenguard Gold Certified. Choose between a Walnut or Stainless Steel base. Put your feet up and relax!
- This Ottoman is perfect for the Como Pure Latex Glider, or great as a stand alone footstool.
- Greenguard Gold Certified.
- Framed in wood with a 100% natural latex fill. Upholstered in a selection of colors in Microfiber performance fabric, Italian Wool, or Natural Cotton/Linen Blend.
- Gliding Base available in Walnut or Stainless Steel.
- Monte Design’s patented gliding mechanism is made of 95% recycled steel.
- All fabric options are OEKO-TEX certified.
- Microfiber is a 100% polyester performance fabric.
- Natural Cotton/Linen Blend is 100% natural & untreated: 63% cotton, 37% linen.
- Italian Wool is 70% wool, 25% nylon, 5% recycled fibers.
- The 100% GOLS-certified natural latex has no artificial additives.
- Completely free of polyurethane foam and fire retardants, making it as safe as it is comfortable.
- Includes a matching lumbar pillow or you may upgrade to one of our designer fabrics for a unique touch.
- Milky-white natural latex is extracted from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree that grows in South-East Asia.
- Custom Order Item: Final Sale. Please see full Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery Surcharge: $50.00
- Manufactured in Canada.
- The Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) covers the processing, manufacturing, packing, labeling, trading and distribution of latex products made according to sustainable processing methods sourced from organic raw material.
- All of Monte Design’s wood is FSC certified and meets the requirements of the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives (no urea formaldehyde added), and the glue used in frame construction is water-based and biodegradable.
- Monte Design’s suppliers plant an average of 3-4 trees for each one harvested.
- Microfibers and threads are manufactured according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, ensuring that no hazardous chemicals are used in the manufacturing of the microfibers and threads.
- Monte Design’s patented gliding mechanism is made of 95% recycled steel and are free of lead-based paint or finishes. It is made with low-solvent, water-based paints and no-solvent powder coating materials, thereby reducing or eliminating solvent air emissions and solvent waste.
- All Monte Design’s shipping boxes are made from over 95% recycled materials.