Como Tomo Naturally Shaped Bottle, Pink
Comotomo baby bottles feature a wide-mound nipple with built-in air-vents to help even the fussiest babies take a bottle. Our bottle is designed to mimic breastfeeding to help make the breast to bottle (and back) transition seamless by mitigating ‘nipple confusion’ issues. The body of the bottle is made with high quality, food grade silicone that offers a soft, skin-like texture to make them easy to grip while providing a calming and soothing touch. You’ll also appreciate the truly wide-opening and minimal pieces that make cleaning your bottles oh so simple!
- Designed to mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion.
- Built-in dual anti-colic vents provide consistent milk flow without the unwanted air-intake to prevent colic.
- Made with high quality, food contact grade silicone for safe feeding, free from chemicals such as BPA, PVC, and Phthalates.
- Truly wide-neck design makes it easy to clean the bottles by hand without a brush.
- Safe to clean in dishwashers (top rack), as well as microwave, steam, and electric sterilizers.
- 5oz bottles come with Slow Flow nipples (0-3 months), and 8oz bottles come with Medium Flow nipples (3-6 months). Faster flow available separately.
- Compatible with most warmers and sterilizers in the market.
- Dimensions: 5 oz; 8 oz
- Made of silicone (nipple), silicone & PPSU (bottle), polypropylene (cap & outer ring).
- Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers, and sterilizers.
- Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents.
- Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby.
- Wide neck for easy cleaning.
- Manufactured in South Korea.
- Made of hygienic silicone that is free of BPA and other toxic chemicals.
- PPSU is used for the rings on outside of the silicone bottle, to attach the outer ring and nipple. Como Tomo has thoroughly tested the PPSU with a 3rd party lab to ensure it is free of BPA.
- Sprout helps you keep your little one’s meals full of the goodness you put into them, and nothing else. We won’t sell anything that contains BPA, BPS, phthalates, or any other toxic chemicals that could leach into their food. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Bottles & Food Storage.