Toddler Wool Comforter
A lightweight comforter that feels as soft as it looks! Temperature regulating and breathable, this organic comforter will keep your toddler comfy and cozy, insuring a great night's sleep.
A lightweight comforter that feels as soft as it looks! Temperature regulating & breathable, this organic comforter will keep your toddler comfy & cozy, insuring a great night's sleep.
Size 35” x 53”
Sunning your comforter periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool. Spot clean as needed. Treat stains by soaking area with hydrogen peroxide (note, this may cause lightening of fabric). Can be machined washed in cold water. Manually set to soak and spin cycles only. Do not use the wash cycle, which agitates and can ruin your comforter. For stained items, add a dose of live cultured enzymes (such as Bac-Out by Biokleen) during soak. Drape in the sun or warm place to dry. Do not wring or machine dry. Place in a washable duvet cover for extra protection.
The scent of wool - Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
- Dimensions: fits a crib size mattress
- Made of organic cotton sateen with & wool batting.
- "Cool Comfort" weight is perfect for little ones.
- Each comforter is handmade using organic cotton sateen fabric.
- The inside is filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from a Sustainable Wool Program using west coast US wool.
- Hand stitching the entire perimeter & tufting the middle keeps the wool in place & enables washing.
- This comforter is soft to touch and snuggly on its own, or it may be slipped easily into a crib duvet cover for additional protection.
- Care: Machine wash, gentle cycle, please refer to instructions that come with the comforter.
- Cotton covering is 100% certified organic cotton grown & woven in India, milled in the USA.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Green America Gold Certified Business.
- IAOS certified organic cotton.
- Premium Eco-Wool.
- Wool mill is Oregon Tilth Certified.
- Babies spend up to 16 hours a day in their cribs. Because we don’t want harsh chemicals in contact with your baby’s sensitive skin, all our bedding is made of soft, organic cotton and use only non-toxic dyes. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Bedding.