Customizable Wool Rug, Chevron
Create a one-of-a-kind rug to compliment any space in your home. The dynamic zig-zag of the Chevron Rug makes an eye-catching statement, pick two alternating colors or a five-color mesmerizing multi-stripe. Each rug is crafted from sustainable natural fibers, using Fair Trade practices, and all purchases benefit local schools in the weavers’ villages.
- Dimensions: 4'x6' or 5'x8'
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool.
- View all 51 color swatches.
- Once you have selected your size & colors, a designer will create a mock-up that will be emailed to you for approval. Production will begin after your design has been approved.
- Please note that this rug is custom made to order therefore it is final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- When you purchase a furniture item from Sprout San Francisco, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Delivery Surcharge: $40.00
- Manufactured in India.
- No flame retardant chemicals or AZO dyes are used.
- Please Note: These rugs are imported and therefore subject to customs laws that require fumigation. Methyl bromide is used, it dissolves within 48 hours, and therefore will not be present at the time of delivery. In addition, the cotton (used for the warp and backing of the rug) is sprayed with pesticides when it is grown. It goes through a chemical-free cleaning before being spun, and all rugs are washed (without chemicals) before leaving India.