The Devon Crib is inspired by traditional Shaker-style furniture. The nontoxic, low-VOC finishes contribute to a safe & healthy nursery.
The Devon Crib by Newport Cottages is inspired by traditional Shaker-style furniture. The clean lines look great with both modern & traditional interiors. Customize the look to match your home with numerous color options. The nontoxic, low-VOC finishes contribute to a safe & healthy nursery for your little sprout.
- Dimensions: 31" W x 56" D x 46" H
- Made of solid poplar, only low VOC paints & finishes are used.
- Benchmade: this item is individually built from start to finish on the bench of a highly skilled carpenter.
- Paint has a matte finish. Please note, the final look of each finish will vary slightly on different species of wood, as each has its own inherent qualities.
- Customizable with numerous paint colors. View all color options.
- Most finish options are included, premium finishes (Gold, Platinum Silver, & Rose Gold) are available for an additional 10%.
- Convert your crib to a toddler bed with ease using the Newport Cottages Toddler Guardrail (sold separately).
- Custom Order Item: Final Sale. Please see full Terms & Conditions.
- For deliveries in the San Francisco, Chicago, & New York areas, White Glove Delivery is included.
- 15% Shipping fee.
- Delivery Surcharge: $146.25
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic paints have been tested for over 100 different harmful substances such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins.
- Newport Cottages use low VOC (volatile organic compounds) finishes that contain significantly fewer polluting toxins to promote a healthy environment in your nursery.
- Each piece is crafted from select hardwoods. Particle board, MDF, or other synthetics that can have high levels of formaldehyde are never used.
- We carefully research all the furniture we sell to ensure it is free from a whole array of chemicals including formaldehyde, polyurethane, and other toxins found in some finishes, all of which give off VOCs. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Furniture.