Tripp Trapp High Chair, Natural
The Tripp Trapp® High Chair by Stokke is one of the most versatile wooden high chairs available. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age.
The Tripp Trapp® High Chair by Stokke is one of the most versatile wooden high chairs available. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little one to eat, learn, play, & develop alongside you.
- Age: 6 months +
- Dimensions: 18" W x 19.25" D x 31" H
- Made of solid beech wood (Frame), beech veneer (Back Rest), plywood (Seat). Water-based stains & nontoxic paints are formaldehyde-free & VOC-free.
- Highly adjustable seat & footplate positions to adjust to the size of your child.
- The solid footrest gives your child a safe & secure platform.
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety.
- The Tripp Trapp is the only high chair that you can use from baby to adult while staying comfortable along the way.
- Use with the Baby Set (matching colors sold separately) for babies & smaller children to keep them secure & comfortable at the table.
- Add the Tray & Baby Set (each sold separately) to convert to a stand-alone high chair.
- Brings your baby to the dining table & closer to the family.
- Please note it is recommended that a high chair be used only by children capable of sitting upright unassisted.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat & footplate related to the age of your child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability.
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Furniture returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please see full Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery Surcharge: $19.92
- Manufactured in Norway.
- No harmful substances. Free of bisphenol & phthalates.
- Free of formaldehyde.
- No toluene.
- Certified by JPMA.
- Complies with the prevailing safety standard EN 71 - 3, "European Standard, Safety for toys, Migration of certain elements/Toxic Heavy Metals".
- Uses water-based stains or nontoxic paints.