2018 Clek Fllo Compact Convertible Car Seat
Clek's Fllo is a compact convertible car seat that's equipped with safety features from every angle. We independently tested to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. It's also recyclable!
The Clek Fllo is a compact convertible car seat that's equipped with safety features from every angle. Sprout San Francisco independently tested the Clek Foonf foam (made of the same materials as the Fllo) to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. It's also recyclable!
- Dimensions: Seating Depth=12.5 in., Seating Height=21.5–26 in., Width=13–16.9 in.
- Rear-Facing Use: 14-50 lbs & 25"-43", (use with Clek's Infant Thingy, sold separately, for babies starting at 5 lbs & 19").
- Forward-Facing Use: 22-65 lbs & 30"-49".
- The narrow overall width makes 3-across seating possible.
- Designed for extended rear-facing use—up to 50 lbs & 43" height.
- Structural Headrest: The energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest with deep side wings is connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-absorbing foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar (Rear-Facing): Improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision.
- The EACT Safety System has an aluminum honeycomb crumple zone that absorbs energy and protects your child much like the crumple zones in cars—one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
- Install with LATCH or vehicle's safety belt.
- Rear-facing installation has an integrated flip foot to angle the seat.
- Slate & Thunder colors are Crypton® Super Fabrics. GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- Clek products are fully recyclable! Click here for recycling instructions on Clek's website.
- The AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in rear-facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- Once this order is placed it cannot be canceled or rerouted.
- Delivery Surcharge: $35.00
- Manufactured in Canada.
- We independently tested the Clek Foonf foam (made of the same materials as the Fllo) to ensure it is free from the most harmful flame retardants. Read more here.
- This car seat is GREENGUARD certified fabrics.