Nuna Pepp Stroller & Pipa Infant Car Seat Travel System
Bundle your little bundle & save! Purchase Nuna's Pepp Stroller & Pipa Car Seat together & receive a discount.
Bundle your little bundle & save! Purchase Nuna's Pepp Stroller & Pipa Car Seat together & receive a $50.00 discount. The Pepp is lightweight and great for travel and connects to the oh-so-safe Nuna Pipa infant car seat with the use of adaptors (not included). Sprout San Francisco independently tested the Nuna Pipa Car Seat Foam and confirmed it is free from the most harmful flame retardants.
- PEPP STROLLER:
- Standing: 21.7" w x 31.5" l x 41.5" h
- Folded: 21.9" w x 31.3" l x 11" h
- Weight: 20 lbs
- NUNA PIPA INFANT CAR SEAT:
- 17 ½" w x 26” d x 18” h
- Recommended use: 4 lbs to 32 lbs; up to 32”.
- Weight: 7.7 lbs; 21.7 lbs including base. (Canopy & infant insert not included.)
- Learn More: Nuna Pepp Stroller.
- Learn More: Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- Nuna fabric, fiber fill, and foam all abide by European REACH and EN71 standards as well as the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Hard goods made with plastics & metals comply with European REACH and EN71 standards as well as the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Sprout conducted independent testing on the Nuna Pipa Car Seat Foam to ensure there are no traces of toxic flame retardants such as Tris.
- As of early 2017, a new report found two brominated fire retardant chemicals to be present in the canopy. After discussion with the scientists who conducted the study, Sprout has decided to continue selling the Nuna Pipa Car Seat, because the canopy does not come into direct contact with the baby. We will continue to push Nuna to find a new solution for the canopy.
- Stroller handles are made of polypropylene plastic with a TPE overmold and are free of PVC.