Incorporate eco-friendly, environmentally-minded, and ethically-produced products into your child's life.
We've gathered 5 of our top brands to show you it's possible to live a healthy, sustainable life while helping the planet live one too. Each brand we work with has the same purpose—to build awareness to the dangerous chemicals lurking in your home and to create better options for your family. The furniture we carry is built with solid, hardwood and finished with nontoxic stains and lacquers (free of lead, phthalate, nickel, mercury, and VOC's). Our collection of plush toys and clothing are free of harmful chemicals and made of organic cotton, bamboo, or wool.
Let us introduce you to a new breed of organic brands that are as stylish as they are healthy.
1. KicKee Pants knows the importance of creating something meaningful and encourages the whimsical nature of children with their adorable prints. KicKee Pants has an “Organically Grown Assurance” policy. They use only source bamboo that is grown organically and the farm holds two organic certifications for the bamboo.
2. Tane Organics believes that the purest, most luxurious natural fibers should be enveloping your newborn and toddler; it uses 100% certified organic cotton fibers that are grown without the use of pesticides.
3. Oeuf is on a mission to ensure their products are environmentally sound, from the choice of materials to the manufacturing process and selection of recycled packaging.
4. Go Gently Baby uses as many sustainable business practices as possible, including using left-over fabric remnants each season, recycled paper hang tags and biodegradable garment bags. They source the finest organic fabrics, use certified eco-friendly dyes and water-based inks.
5. Finn + Emma only uses the finest 100% organic cotton, eco-friendly dyes, and all-natural wood. Their garments and accessories are produced in fair-trade settings that focus on social and economic independence for local craftspeople working to provide for their families in a safe and fair environment.