H2Origami Whale Natural Rubber Teether
H2ORIGAMI, a whale-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time.
H2ORIGAMI, a whale-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to soothes teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami whale stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. This teether is completely safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- Dimensions: 8 x 13,5cm
- Made of 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
The H2Origamis are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.
- Manufactured in Morocco.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.