Healthy Child, Healthy World
This easy-to-read guide outlines simple steps you can take to reduce your family’s exposure to toxic chemicals in everyday products.
You want a healthy, safe home for your family, but you don't know where to begin. This easy-to-read guide outlines simple steps you can take to reduce your family’s exposure to toxic chemicals in everyday products. This book provides concise, credible advice to protect your child’s health and development.
- Author: Christopher Gavigan
- Packed with over 40 featured contributions from renowned doctors, environmental scientists, and public-health experts like Dr. Harvey Karp, Dr Philip Landrigan, and William McDonough, as well as many celebrity parents like Gwyneth Paltrow, Tobey Maguire, Sheryl Crow, Erin Brockovich, and Tom Hanks. There’s even a special featured contribution from First Lady Michelle Obama on her best ways of coping with her daughter’s asthma.
- About the Author: For over a decade, Christopher Gavigan has been dedicated to improving the lives of children and families. Gavigan is the Co-Founder of The Honest Company and was formerly the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director of Healthy Child Healthy World, the leading national non-profit dedicated to protecting children from harmful environmental exposures. Gavigan launched impactful public awareness campaigns reaching millions, executed a new strategic vision for the organization and successfully established values-based messaging and collaborative relationships with over 30 social and environmentally driven business partners. He lives in the Los Angeles area with his wife, Jessica Capshaw, and their three children.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.