Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
One of the country's leading researchers updates his revolutionary approach to solving--and preventing--your children's sleep problems.
Rest is vital to your child's health, growth, and development. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" outlines proven strategies that ensure good, healthy sleep for every age. Dr. Marc Weissbluth, one of the country's leading researchers, a distinguished pediatrician, and father of four, offers his groundbreaking program to ensure the best sleep for your child.
- Dr. Marc Weissbluth explains, with authority and reassurance, his step-by-step regime for instituting beneficial habits within the framework of your child's natural sleep cycles.
- This valuable sourcebook contains brand new research.
- Pinpoints the way daytime sleep differs from night sleep and why both are important to your child.
- Helps you cope with, and stop, the crybaby syndrome, nightmares, bedwetting, and more.
- Analyzes ways to get your baby to fall asleep according to their internal clock—naturally.
- Reveals the common mistakes parents make to get their children to sleep—including the inclination to rock and feed.
- Explores the different sleep cycle needs for different temperaments—from quiet babies to hyperactive toddlers.
- Emphasizes the significance of a nap schedule.
- Advises parents dealing with teenagers and their unique sleep problems.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.