Hippy Stars Washable Rug
Inspired by the bestseller from the pioneering brand in washable rugs, the Hippy Stars pattern has reinvented itself without losing its essence. Natural rectangular cotton rug and machine-washable (6 kg capacity) with asymmetrically shaped stars of different sizes arranged on it. The rug base has been previously dyed and is visible in both the interior, where the stars are, and on the sides. The stitching of differing distances create a very subtle striped texture, with a touch of vintage. The result is a hippy-inspired design that will add light thanks to its pastel color and contrasting textures and reliefs. It's the perfect design for a kid's or boy's room, as well as 'home' ambiances (living room, bedroom, terrace or garden). Hand-made, one by one by craftsmen, using natural dyes and, as it is made with cotton, is light and soft. Discover the cushions and matching blankets.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Made of Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
- Delivery Surcharge: $15.00
- Manufactured in India.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.