Jersey Sleeping Bag 1.0 TOG, Sage
This Ergo Pouch Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as the baby's 'first sleeping bag' after the swaddling phase is over. The safe-sleep approved design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose that is non-toxic and gentle on the baby's skin. The ergonomically designed bag features a bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development and is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, and the material is stretchy to allow babies to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm.
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colors to suit any nursery. All prints are designed in-house.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
How To Use:
- Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
- Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms into the sleeves and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
- To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso.. Zip closed again when finished.
- Layer underneath for warmth as needed.
- Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
- 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
Fire Hazard Label:
- As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
- FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: CAUTION Keep away from heat and flame.