Jill Dress Up Doll by Under the Nile, Red and White
Under the Nile’s Waldorf inspired Jill Dress Up Doll for toddlers is hand stuffed with Organic Egyptian cotton and created with imagination and play in mind. She comes with an extra change of clothes in her bag, designed to teach coordination skills through tying, changing, and snapping. A classic dress up doll for toddlers, these Waldorf dolls feature neutral facial features to inspire imagination and are all handmade with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, making them pure from the inside out.
* Ages: Suitable for all ages 2y+
* Measures 13" tall
* Outfits may vary
- Age: 2+
- Dimensions: 13-inches
- Made of 100% certified organic Egyptian cotton
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your soft cotton Waldorf style doll for the best results
- Only clothes are machine washer friendly. Wash warm with like colors
- Doll is spot clean only.
- Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do not soak the toy in water.
- Do not bleach
- Dry clothes thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All Blue Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make their goods are treated well and paid fairly.
- Manufactured in Egypt
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.