Keep your baby warm & cozy all night with this organic down-filled sleep sack. Features two adjustable snaps on top and Velcro adjustments at the waist that allow for growth. The two-way zipper makes night-time diaper changing a breeze.
Keep your baby warm & cozy all night with this organic down-filled sleep sack. Features two adjustable snaps on top and Velcro adjustments at the waste that allow for growth. The two-way zipper makes night-time diaper changing a breeze.
- Made of 100% organic cotton filled with white duck down.
- SIZE GUIDE
SIZE AGE MEASUREMENTS Small 0-12 Months (& up) 27" chest circumference x 17" wide pouch x 33" length Small Tall 0-18 Months (& up) 27" chest circumference x 17" wide pouch x 36" length Large 12-24 Months (& up) 33" chest circumference x 19.5" wide pouch x 38" length Large Tall 12-24 Months (& up) 33" chest circumference x 19.5" wide pouch x 44" length
- 550 Thread count, organic cotton.
- Kangapouch has dual snap system on the front.
- Velcro side fasteners attach on the front for small & the back for large, so those busy toddler hands cannot undo the Velcro.
- Suggested room temperature: 61-68°F
- TOG: 2.5
- The fabric has a shrinkage of 1.3% in length and 1.0% shrinkage in width.
- The size, fill, & TOG ratings provided are after the first wash.
- Diaper changing at night is fast and easy because of a two-way zipper around the side and bottom.
- Your baby only needs a long sleeved tee shirt and a diaper.
- No sleepers with snaps or buttons are needed as the bag is soft & warm.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash, warm. Close Velcro fasterners to avoid lint build-up. Unzip Kangapouch to expose the inside of the sleep sack. Do not use bleach. Two rinse cycles will ensure all the soap has been washed out. Frequent washing will reduce the loft of the down over time.
- Dry Instructions: Tumble dry, low to avoid overheating the Kangapouch. Keep unzipped & Velcro closed. Use dryer balls or tennis balls. For best results, dry with other clothes to fluff the down. Do not use fabric softeners or anti-static products. Do not iron.
- Manufactured in Canada.
- Made with organic cotton.