Korean Character Blocks
These award- winning alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, and language skills in kindergarten and pre-school aged children.
Expand your knowledge of Korea and the Korean language. This handcrafted 32-block set features Korean language symbols. Enjoy the animal pictures paired with their English translation. Let your fingers linger on the two debossed sides per block. Delight in the colorful geometric rendition of a handsome hibiscus design.
Tote, sort, and store your blocks by adding this clever little wagon. This little wood wagon is fun to push, but it also makes a lovely block display. It's also engraved with a handsome Uncle Goose logo on the bumper.
You'll also find the Uncle Goose Wagon comes in handy for sorting and stacking activities.
- Age: 2 Years +
- Dimensions: each block is 1 3/4"
- Made of basswood & nontoxic paints.
- These award-winning beautiful wood alphabet blocks aid in the development of fine motor skills, spatial recognition, math, & language skills in kindergarten and preschool aged children.
- The upright edges of these blocks are beveled to eliminate sharp corners & make the blocks more comfortable to hold.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Nontoxic Inks: These toys are made from child-safe materials, including the nontoxic inks. They are tested regularly & always surpass national & international standards on ink safety.
- These blocks are made from basswood which is grown around the Great Lakes. Basswood is ideal for making blocks because it’s light-weight, light-colored, & odor-free.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.