Lamb's Wool Booties
Kina booties are made from butter soft New Zealand lambskin. Breathable and temperature regulating the natural lambskin keeps tiny feet comfortable and warm.
Only %1 left
Kina booties are made from butter soft New Zealand lambskin. Breathable and temperature regulating the natural lambskin keeps tiny feet comfortable and warm. Soft and flexible for natural foot growth and movement with elasticated ankles for easy use and a secure fit. Tested to be free from Chrome VI and heavy metals for safe natural feet.
These are soft sole booties and not suitable for outside wear on rough surfaces.
- Made of suede soles, 100% lamb's wool inner.
- The 100% lamb's wool inner is beautifully soft and provides superior comfort and warmth.
- Lamb's wool is temperature regulating and breathable, ensuring little feet do not overheat.
- The Lamb's Wool Booties feature suede soles so they are safe and do not slip.
- An elasticated ankle band keeps them firmly, yet comfortably in place.
- The lamb skin used is from sheep that have passed due to natural causes.
- Booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking they are best suited for indoor use.
- Manufactured in New Zealand.
- Clothing is in constant contact with your baby’s skin, so it’s important to choose items made from organic, natural fabrics with non-toxic dyes. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Clothing.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
Get Educated - Relevant Articles