From tummy time to toddler play, this play mat is breathable, comfortable, and folds up for healthy fun or rest time on-the-go!
A foam-free place to play, rest or sit wherever you are. The LilyPad2 is a playmat for real life. A 1-inch, non-toxic PETE air-spacer cushion is topped with a 100% organic Pebble cover for a comfortable, healthy place for your little one to spend her time. When it’s time to clean it, just throw the entire playmat in the washing machine!
- Age: Newborn +
- 56" x 56"
- Weight: 8 lbs with backpack
- Made of eucalyptus, organic cotton, an organic cotton/polyester blend, & zinc (Cover); PETE (Core).
- The minimal incorporation of nontoxic, recycled polyester/organic cotton blend ensures durability and washability. This allows for the product to be organic and breathable, all while offering a long life span and years of use.
- PETE is BPA-free plastic made from recycled water bottles. This eco-friendly, nontoxic fill is great for cushioned softness. The honeycomb-like weave of the PETE is ideal for airflow (perfect for tummy time) and is extremely durable.
- The Pebble cover uses a small blend of OEKO-TEX certified, recycled, nontoxic polyester to make the play mat safe and durable for use indoors and out.
- The asymmetrical surface facilitates airflow across and through the playmat.
- Eucalyptus wicks moisture away and regulates temperature to help prevent infants overheating.
- The natural fibers (organic cotton, eucalyptus, and zinc) are known to cause fewer allergic reactions, making the playmat naturally hypoallergenic.
- Zinc-infused eucalyptus makes the playmat naturally resistant to microbes, mites, fungus, & mold.
- Features attached handles and clips for on-the-go play and rest.
- Care: Machine wash alone, on delicate cycle in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry with no heat or line dry.
- Delivery Surcharge: $10.00
- Manufactured in the USA and Mexico.
- OEKO-TEX certified organic play mat.