Molekule Air Purifier
Molekule Air is a PECO air purifier made to destroy pollutants in large spaces like master bedrooms and living rooms and Molekule's PECO destroys over 99% of SARS-CoV-2, the Covid-19 virus, in 1 hour.
Molekule Air is a revolutionary air purifier, designed for large rooms and powered by Molekule’s patented PECO technology. Rather than merely collecting airborne particles like traditional HEPA filters, PECO destroys VOCs, bacteria, mold, viruses, allergens, and other pollutants at a molecular level.
Molekule Air features 360-degree air intake that replaces the air in a 600-square-foot room every hour. The device uses two filters. The Pre-Filter captures larger particles like dust and pet hair. The PECO-Filter, coated with a proprietary light-activated catalyst, breaks down VOCs, bacteria, mold, viruses, allergens, and other pollutants at a molecular level. Molekule Air then releases clean air evenly across the entire room.
- Made for larger rooms - Powerful enough to replace the air in a 600-square-foot room every hour.
- PECO-powered - Breakthrough PECO technology doesn’t just collect pollutants, it destroys them.
- Ready to purify - Comes with 6 months of filters. Automatic filter refills available. See manufacturer's website.
- Whisper quiet - With a 30-decibel Silent Mode, Molekule Air is sonically unobtrusive.
- Energy efficient - Molekule Air uses low energy, so let it run 24/7 to maintain fresh air.
- Ozone-free - Not only does Molekule Air not emit ozone, it destroys it.
- App-enabled - Silent. Auto. Boost. Change your device’s fan speed from your app, wherever you are.
- Destroys Airborne Chemicals (VOCs), Bacteria, Mold, Viruses, & Allergens.
- Molekule is a science and technology company that has reinvented the air purifier. Their unique technology destroys pollutants instead of just collecting them on filters, bringing truly clean air into your home.
- Learn more about the technology.
- Consumer reports and wirecutter mainly test HEPA filters which store but do not destroy pollutants. They do not know how to test the PECO filter, a new technology that Molekule developed that actually destroys pollutants. We choose to carry Molekule as they are the only ones to destroy VOCs, something we warn customers to avoid at Sprout. The wirecutter tests examine particles in the air but not VOCs. Additionally, we have many customers and employees who have noticed a significant difference in their homes when using Molekules during the smoky season in California.