Nalu the Seahorse
Pure Natural Rubber Baby Bath Toy - Nalu The Seahorse
Nalu the Seahorse ("nalu" means "wave" in Hawaiian) makes bath time happy & fun. The toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, the toy is completely non-toxic. Nalu the Seahorse is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber.
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food-grade paint
- Sealed hole – hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Perfect floater
- Promotes sensory development
- Bright colours for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.
- The bath toy starts as pure, natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber.
- Certified nontoxic: free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, nitrosamine.
- Uses food-grade paints.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
We found other products you might like!
Get Educated - Relevant Articles