Hevea Moss Green Orthodontic Pacifier, 3-36 months
This orthodontic pacifier is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic-free and compostable.
Have you been trying to find a pacifier that is plastic-free, non-toxic, and sustainably made? This pacifier in Moss green is inspired by the grey-green color with yellow undertones found in the woodlands on the shady side of the tree.
The orthodontic pacifier is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic-free and compostable. HEVEA pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby’s face and has brand unique ventilation holes.
The solid and ergonomically butterfly shape is thoughtfully designed give space for the nose and chin.
- Age: 3-36 months
- Dimensions: 8 × 4 × 12.5 cm
- Made of pure natural rubber
- 100% plastic free and colourful.
Completely plant based, made out 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
- The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites.
- Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
- Good for baby and good for the planet.
- This item is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber, is toxic-free and compostable.