Veggie Baby Finger Paint 5pc Set
We all want our children to be able to be creative and play with paints and colors, but we also want them to be safe and natural; especially if we have little ones that tend to get a little messy or put their fingers in their mouth. That’s why Veggie Baby Finger Paints are made with natural, veggie-based powders that let them express themselves in bold, colorful new ways while parents can enjoy true peace of mind.
Quick Mix Finger Paints
These fun and colorful finger paints for kids are vegan-friendly, made with natural and organic veggies, and completely edible. Better yet, you simply need to add water to create a fun “paint” kids can play with. Just add a single teaspoon of powder to two teaspoons of water (1:2) to create easy-to-use paints.
Just add water. Made with real vegetable powders (no wheat, no dairy, no sugar and no preservatives). If they can eat, they can paint!
- Age: 6+ months.
- Made of organic potato flour, organic fruits and vegetable powders, organic food-based ingreedients, grapefruit extract.
- CPSIA Compliant. Made from Organic Fruit & Vegetable powders. If they can eat, they can paint!
- Paints come in 5, 6 oz. convenient tottle bottles which have powder in them. Just add the water, shake and create!
- Makes over 6 oz. of fluid paint per bottle, for over 30 oz. of paint! (refill bottle with water and get more paint).
- Must be refrigerated after water is added.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.