Naturepedic Chorus Organic Wool and Cotton Mattress
The Chorus Organic Mattress offers everything you need at just the right price. Designed with a universal medium feel, it provides excellent support and comfort suitable for most sleepers. The Chorus features a layer of microcoils over premium glueless encased coils for a comfortable design that keeps you cool and relieves pressure points. Its organic design eliminates the need for flame retardant chemicals and chemical flame barriers while still meeting all federal and state flammability standards. With the Chorus, you'll be dreaming in no time.
- organic cotton fabric + fill-Organic cotton is the purest form of cotton and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams. Naturepedic uses only U.S. grown and certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA certified sources. You'll also love our luxurious stretch knit fabrics. They're soft to the touch and easily stretch to conform to your body.
- organic wool batting-Wool wicks away moisture, provides natural fire protection, and offers temperature regulation, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It has a natural crimp that gives it bounce, body, and soft support characteristics. Organic certification ensures healthy, well-treated sheep and the elimination of harmful chemicals during processing.
- pla layer-PLA is a high-performance synthetic fiber made from non-GMO sugarcane that adds resiliency and improved moisture wicking. PLA is plant-based and is used in a variety of industries, including food packaging and medical supplies and does not contain or off-gas harmful chemicals.
- glueless encased support coils-Our encased coils are individually wrapped for full body-contouring comfort, isolation of movement, and balanced support for proper postural alignment. Also features full perimeter edge support. Provides just the right amount of bounce while adding excellent breathability and heat dissipation characteristics. Made in-house without ANY glues or adhesives (a Naturepedic exclusive).
- glueless encased microcoils-The Chorus features a flexible 1.5" microcoil comfort layer. The coils are individually wrapped for full body-contouring comfort, isolation of movement and pressure point relief. Provides excellent breathability and heat dissipation characteristics. Made without ANY glues or adhesives for a healthier alternative to traditional foams.
- universal comfort-The Chorus has a medium comfort level for that "just right" feel that works for just about everyone. It's packed with real fibers that wick away moisture and a soft microcoil comfort layer that breathes and dissipates heat efficiently for a cool and comfortable sleep.
- superior design-The Chorus is beautifully tailored with a luxurious finish. Hand-built in our certified organic factory with tender love and care, the Chorus feels as good as it looks.
- Twin (MT61-CF) 38" x 75" x 10"
- Twin XL (MT61XL-CF) 38" x 80" x 10"
- Full (MF61-CF) 53" x 75" x 10"
- Queen (MQ61-CF) 60" x 80" x 10"
- Comfort Level: MEDIUM
- Sat spacing under mattress should be no more than 3"
- Made in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components
- Manufactured in U.S.A. with domestic and imported fabric and components