Naturepedic Organic Cotton 2-in-1 Ultra Quilted Crib Mattress
Waterproof side is perfect for infants and training toddlers, and the quilted side provides a luxurious feel for older children.
The 2-in-1 Organic Cotton Ultra is highly versatile and will grow with your child for many years. The waterproof side is perfect for infants and training toddlers, while the quilted side provides a more luxurious feel for older children, making it the ultimate 2-stage baby crib mattress.
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 52" x 6"
- Made of Organic Cotton (Outer & Fill); Polyethylene made from non-GMO sugarcane (Waterproofing); Steel (Innerspring).
- The 2-Stage mattress features a firmer infant side with delux organic cotton waterproof fabric and a toddler side that's cushioned and quilted with the look and feel of a more mature mattress.
- The infant side's luxurious organic cotton fabric outer has an easy-to-clean waterproof surface made of food-grade polyethylene from non-GMO sugarcane. It provides the ultimate nontoxic and stain-resistant waterproof mattress cover. This side is also great for training toddlers.
- The toddler side is not waterproof; a waterproof mattress cover is recommended.
- Natural color finish.
- Organic cotton filling is a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics or foams.
- 252 Heavy-duty innersprings feature a strong 9-gauge edge support. A firm, flat surface provides ideal support in accordance with pediatrician and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) firmness recommendations.
- Square corners ensure a snug fit for cribs, toddler beds, and day beds.
- The decorative trim gives the traditional look of a standard mattress.
- Built-in dust mite/bed bug barrier. No need for an additional dust mite encasing.
- No wool, latex, or soy.
- Passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or FR barriers.
- Model: MC45
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Free from harmful chemicals: No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- No Flame Retardant Chemicals - Naturepedic passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant barriers. This is achieved through superior product design, the use of more natural materials like organic cotton fabric, organic cotton batting, and plant-based non-GMO PLA batting.
- No polyurethane foam.
- Naturepedic uses only US grown & certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA-certified sources. This increases purity, organic reliability, and support for US farmers.
- Naturepedic is a family-owned business located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Workers are skilled Amish craftsmen who take pride in their work, paying special attention to every detail to ensure long-lasting durability.
- All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and nontoxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and/or the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS).
- The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product. Naturepedic is certified to meet this standard, demonstrating that the organic fiber has been independently verified.
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard.
- Rainforest Alliance has certified Naturepedic for Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody of natural latex that meets FSC standards.
- An organic mattress is the most important organic item you can buy for your child, because they are free of harsh chemicals that can be inhaled by your little one. When looking for a mattress you should make sure that it is not made with polyurethane foam and that it is free of harmful fire retardants and PVC. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Mattresses, and our article on How to Choose an Organic Mattress.