Nuna Pipa Lite + Pipa series base
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte design, the PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs.
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte design, the PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs. Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with Aeroflex™ foam, True lock™ base installation, no added fire retardant chemicals and high performance materials.
Because carrying less really is more.
- Age: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 inches.
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in.
- Greenguard Gold Certified
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Connects with all Nuna and select premium strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- 5 second True lock™ base installation
- The lightest infant car seat, weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective
- Aeroflex foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA™ series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
- Included with purchase | PIPA lite, car seat base, latch guides, and GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- *Weight does not include canopy or insert
- No flame retardants are added to this car seat.
- The federal regulation (FMVSS 302) is a performance based requirement. The PIPA™ lite series, RAVA™(2019), and PIPA™(2019), only includes materials (foam, fabrics, bindings, etc.) that are able to pass this standard without the need to apply any flame retardant chemicals.
- Nuna strives to eliminate the use of potentially harmful substances in all of their products. Additionally, we follow the European REACH Standard, the European EN71 Standard, and the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) to ensure the highest quality and safety in their products. These standards were implemented to improve product quality, product safety and are very specific in regard to absence and limitations of potentially harmful substances in products.
- Hard goods made with plastics & metals comply with European REACH and EN71 standards as well as the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).