Organic Beeswax Stick Crayons
Most crayons are made from paraffin and petroleum wax in huge factories. Not these! “Bee” creative the natural way! Made with organic beeswax, these non-toxic crayon sticks are safe for even the littlest artists!
- Made with just the right amount of natural waxes, color, and love.
- We found that the item easily comes off with some baby oil if little artists are inspired to create on your walls!
Filana crayons are hand-poured in small batches, using organic beeswax. You’ll see and feel the difference. They make their crayons in a small factory in rural Western Colorado in a beautiful town called Paonia. It's about two hours west of Aspen and three hours east of Moab, Utah. Filana is a family business in a small town.
- Age: 3 years +
- Made of organic beeswax & natural color.
- Each crayon is 1/2" diameter, 3 3/8" length.
- Packed in a colorful slider box made from recycled paper.
- 8 colors: Lemon Yellow, Brilliant Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Emerald Green, Brown, Velvet Black
- Manufactured in Boulder, Colorado, USA.
- No petroleum waxes or paraffin.
- ASTM D-4236 certified.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.