Organic Cotton Tent in Natural
Explore a world of adventure with the Kinderfeets Tent! Crafted using sustainable New Zealand pine wood and natural cotton fabric, the tent inspires fantasy play and supports a wide range of cognitive developmental areas. A rounded side window provides natural light and a connection to the outside.
Fit for both indoor and outdoor play, no tools are required for assembly. Assemble the tent in the backyard and take a nap in the warm air, play hide and seek with the tent as a safe space, invite friends to come inside for conversation and social play, create a home for dolls and stuffed friends or pretend play as a camp counselor! The opportunities for imaginary and adventurous play are boundless.
*A delivery surcharge of $20.00 applies to this item.
- Age: 3+ years
- Dimensions: 51" L x 55" W x 51" H
- Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood and natural cotton fabric.
- Delivery Surcharge: $25.00
- Manufactured in China.
No additives (flame retardanrts, repellents, etc) used.
Kinderfeets products are made using fast-growing Bamboo, an extremely adaptable and resilient crop that has the ability to self-regenerate. Bamboo also doesn’t require toxic chemicals or artificial pesticides for growth and maintenance, which makes it both toxin-free and more cost-effective.
When not using Bamboo, they use eco-friendly birch wood and/or FSC-certified German beechwood. We also use non-toxic, water-based paints and lacquers, minimal packaging and recycled paper for product information to set children up for a lifetime of planet-friendly living.
- Our whole collection is free of toxic chemicals (that includes the big ones you’ve heard about—BPA, phthalates, toxic dyes & perfumes, pesticides, PVC, & added formaldehyde—plus many you haven’t heard of yet).
- Learn about Our Mission as well as Our Criteria for everything we sell.
The Lux Learning Tower$299.00