Naturepedic Organic Kapok/Cotton Toddler Pillow
Create a fresh, organic sleeping environment for your little one with an organic toddler pillow covered in luxurious 300-thread-count organic cotton.
Create a fresh, organic sleeping environment for your little one with an organic toddler pillow. Luxurious 300-thread-count organic cotton surrounds the fill of a 50/50 blend of certified organic kapok and certified organic cotton fill.
- Age: 1+ year.
- Dimensions: 20" x 26" x 6"
- 54 SERIES:
- The Organic Kapok/Cotton Pillow combines a luxurious 300 thread count organic cotton outer cover with a 50/50 blend of certified organic kapok (also known as silk cotton) and certified organic cotton filling for a comfortable and healthy sleep.
- Kapok is 1/5 the density of cotton, adding a lightweight and fluffy element to the pillow, resulting in a luxurious feel.
- Made of 100% organic cotton fabric with a luxurious 300 thread count sateen finish (cover), 50/50 blend of certified organic kapok and certified organic cotton (fill).
- Certified by OTCO to the organic and non-toxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Exchange (GOTS)
- Made in the USA.
- Care: Machine wash and dry (only if necessary).
- Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of discriminating consumers across the country.
- Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
- PLA is a non-aromatic polyester derived 100% from renewable resources. PLA fiber starts with an abundant, natural resource - plants. The starch gets isolated from the other components of the plant and gets turned into sugar. The sugar is fermented in a process similar to making yogurt to create lactic acid. Lactic acid is a naturally occurring material that gives the “tang” to yogurt and makes your muscles ache after a work-out. From lactic acid a molecule called lactide is created. Water is then removed and it gets crystallized to create the high-performance polymer – polylactide (PLA).
- PLA performs well in the wash and provides a soft and comfortable feel. The PLA fiber has been tested for chemical emissions and does not off-gas harmful chemicals. PLA is used in food packaging materials and a number of biomedical applications such as sutures, stents, and drug delivery devices. PLA is a non-toxic and sustainable alternative to petroleum-derived products with unique comfort attributes.