Pebble Pure Mattress Wrap
Change your nursery style in a snap with a beautiful, 100% organic crib mattress wrap!
Change your nursery style in a snap with a beautiful, 100% organic crib mattress wrap! When it's time for a nursery makeover (or just laundry day), just unzip and change colors!
- Made of eucalyptus, organic cotton, an organic cotton/polyester blend, & zinc, with low impact dyes, easy-close nylon zipper.
- The minimal incorporation of nontoxic, recycled polyester/organic cotton blend ensures durability and washability. This allows for the product to be organic and breathable, all while offering a long life span and years of use.
- For use only with the Pebble Pure Crib Mattress.
- Love your Pebble Pure Crib Mattress, but need extra covers for backups and style changes? Order more Pebble Wraps right here and choose from 11 vibrant colors.
- The asymmetrical surface facilitates airflow over and through the mattress.
- The patented nano-layer on the surface of the wrap prevents liquid, dirt, and oil from seeping into the mattress, making it water-resistant without the need for plastics.
- Eucalyptus wicks moisture away from skin to help sleeping infants maintain a consistent temperature.
- The natural fibers (organic cotton, wool, eucalyptus, and zinc) are known to cause fewer allergic reactions, making the mattress naturally hypoallergenic.
- Zinc-infused fibers makes the wrap & mattress naturally resistant to microbes, mites, fungus, & mold.
- Features an easy‐close nylon zipper.
- Care: Machine wash cover alone in cold water with a mild detergent, and tumble dry. Do not use fabric softener or chlorine bleach.
- No additional coverings (mattress cover or sheet) are needed.
- Manufactured in the USA and Mexico.
- Babies spend up to 16 hours a day in their cribs. An organic mattress is the most important organic item you can buy for your nursery, because they are free of harsh chemicals that can be inhaled by your baby’s developing lungs. When looking for a mattress you should make sure that it is not made with polyurethane foam and that it is free of harmful fire retardants and PVC. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Mattresses, and our article on How to Choose an Organic Mattress.