Nuna Pipa Lite Lx + Pipa Series Base
A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life, and you want to give them the very best. Nuna PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals. Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards.
Nuna PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Made of Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend
- 5.7 lbs
- 27.25l 17.5w 22.5h
- Dream drape
- True lock base installation
- Integrated harness holders
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Pairs perfectly with Nuna car seat adapters
- All inclusive
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- No flame retardants are added to this car seat.
- The federal regulation (FMVSS 302) is a performance based requirement. The PIPA™ lite series, RAVA™(2019), and PIPA™(2019), only includes materials (foam, fabrics, bindings, etc.) that are able to pass this standard without the need to apply any flame retardant chemicals.
- Nuna strives to eliminate the use of potentially harmful substances in all of their products. Additionally, we follow the European REACH Standard, the European EN71 Standard, and the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) to ensure the highest quality and safety in their products. These standards were implemented to improve product quality, product safety and are very specific in regard to absence and limitations of potentially harmful substances in products.