Plush Doll, Ada
When the weather is warm, Ada loves to go wading in the stream. Ada is made of organic cotton jersey.
When the weather is warm, Ada loves to go wading in the stream. She admires the way the water looks as it flows over rocks in the shallow part, and the mysteries of the murky depths where she might see a turtle. When her legs get too cold, she sits on the stream bank and makes little braided contraptions from wild grasses. Ada is made of organic cotton jersey, and stuffed with washable poly fill, her clothes are organic cotton too.
- Dimensions: She measures 14" tall.
- Made of 100% organic cotton (body & clothing), polyfill (stuffing).
- The same size as all the other Hazel Village dolls and animals, so Ada can share clothes with them.
- Ada's face and toes are hand embroidered with cotton thread. Her pigtails are made of black organic cotton fleece fabric, and they are fun to braid and tie with ribbons.
- Ada comes wearing a coral linen dress and organic cotton underwear.
- Manufactured in India.
- Babies spend hours playing with their toys, which includes plenty of exploring by chewing and sucking on them! We only sell toys that are safe - like wood toys colored with natural dyes, organic plush toys, or plastics that are food-grade & free from toxic chemicals like BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. For more information, check out our Healthy Baby Guide to Toys.