Rainbow Sensory Ball
Rainbow colored with food grade paints and textured pure natural rubber, Sensory Ball is certified free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, and nitrosamine.
The Rainbow Sensory Ball is the perfect first toy for a baby! Made of 100% pure, natural rubber & certified free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, & nitrosamines. This ball is earth friendly—it is produced sustainably & entirely biodegradable.
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber.
- Promotes sensory development.
- 6 different textures for tactile exploration.
- Bright rainbow colors for visual stimulation.
- Gentle squeaking sound when squeezed.
- Develops hand-eye coordination & gross motor skills.
- Develops a sense of cause & effect & spatial awareness.
- Introduces social development through interactive play.
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands.
- Produced sustainably & is biodegradable.
- Wash before first use. The process used to incorporate the plant-based, food-grade dyes into the rubber latex is one that avoids using harmful sealants to lock in the color. This can result in some minor color leeching the first time the ball is washed. This is perfectly safe.
- The ball starts as pure, natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber.
- Certified nontoxic: free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, nitrosamine.
- Uses food-grade paints.
Get Educated - Relevant Articles