Nuna Rava Convertible Car Seat
The Rava Convertible Car Seat features Nuna's Simply Secure™ installation providing comfort, style, & protection without the struggle. Free from flame retardants to keep your little one even safer.
The Rava Convertible Car Seat features Nuna's Simply Secure™ installation providing comfort, style, & protection without the struggle. Using the vehicle seat belt, the Rava fits more vehicles in more positions—easily switching from rear facing to forward facing as your child grows. Free from flame retardants to keep your little one even safer.
- 19" w x 16" d x 25" h
- Car Seat Weight: 27.2 lbs
- Recommended Use:
- Total: 5 lbs to 65 lbs; up to 49”.
- Rear-Facing: 5-50lbs (up to 2 years is recommended)
- Front-Facing: 25-65lbs (2 + years is recommended)
- Simply Secure™ Installation with Vehicle Seat Belt: Reveal & open true tension™ door; buckle vehicle seat belt; press down on true tension door—it's that easy.
- Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle.
- No confusion on when to switch from lower anchors to vehicle seat belt.
- Easily switch from rear-facing to forward-facing positions.
- No Re-threading: 5 point harness follows colored belt path, minimizing user error—it works with one hand!
- All steel frame & reinforced belt path for superior protection.
- Side impact protection.
- Tether strap for significant reduction of head & other injuries.
- Fabric is sleek & savvy, keeping baby cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather.
- Ventilation panels within the shell & breathable (machine washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate.
- One-hand height adjustable 10 position head support, 10 position recline, & 2" more leg room when rear-facing makes for a relaxing ride.
- Included cup holder tucks away when not in use.
- Car Seat expires 7 years from the date of manufacture.
- For safety concerns, Car Seats are not eligible for return unless unused and the original packaging is unopened.
- The RAVA 2019 fabric is a bamboo and polyester blend. The federal regulation (FMVSS 302) is a performance based requirement. The PIPA™ lite series, RAVA™(2019), and PIPA™(2019), only includes materials (foam, fabrics, bindings, etc.) that are able to pass this standard without the need to apply any flame retardant chemicals.
- Nuna strives to eliminate the use of potentially harmful substances in all of their products. Additionally, we follow the European REACH Standard, the European EN71 Standard, and the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) to ensure the highest quality and safety in their products. These standards were implemented to improve product quality, product safety and are very specific in regard to absence and limitations of potentially harmful substances in products.
- Hard goods made with plastics & metals comply with European REACH and EN71 standards as well as the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- No flame retardants used.